Under Armour® Mouth Guards at Your Oakland Dentist
Under Armour mouth guards provided by All Aspects Dental are an excellent way to protect your teeth while playing sports. Powered by ArmourBite® Mouthwear technology and custom-molded, these mouth guards offer a comfortable fit and superior protection. Under Armour mouth guards are designed to improve strength, endurance and reaction time, reduce athletic stress and reduce impact from blows to the jaw. Under Armour’s BiteFlex technology absorbs energy upon impact. This mouth guard also features patented antimicrobial technology to keep the germs away.
The American Dental Association estimates that over 2 million teeth are knocked out from sports related trauma, so these mouth guards can prevent serious injury and save you a lot of pain.
Benefits of Under Armour Mouth Guards
- Reduces the risk of concussion from lower jaw impacts
- Protects teeth from being knocked out or fractured
- Molded to provide a comfortable fit allowing for natural breathing and speaking
- Prevents jaw fractures by acting as a cushion between upper and lower jaw
- Meets all High School and Collegiate regulations
- Increases strength and endurance by improving air flow and decreasing clenching stress
- Superior protection for many different contact sports, such as football, hockey, lacrosse, martial arts and wrestling
For more information on Under Armour mouth guards, please call All Aspects Dental at 407-654-9208 today.